All Detergent
  • I really do like this All Detergent also because I think the bottle looks really cool
  • I guess I like All Detergent because it can do it all
  • I really like this type of stuff and the best part is that it's not to expensive
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone who has to wash clothes

• by MysticPen

I think All Detergent is great. I have never had a problem with All.

The All Detergent always takes out the tough stains out of my clothes and really helps me get things going.

I really do like this All Detergent also because I think the bottle looks really cool.

This is really good quality stuff, if you are looking for something to

wash your clothes with then All Detergent will do the job perfectly.

I have always really liked this type of detergent even when I was a kid I was fond of All.

I guess I like All Detergent because it can do it all.

I really like this type of stuff and the best part is that it’s not to expensive.

No it’s ...

• not pricey at all, if you can find it on sale you can get one and get the 2nd one free.

Now that is a deal, it’s a steal for sure.

If you want to get all the ugly stains out of you families clothes, then I would say that All Detergent is the perfect product for the job.

I really think that

this stuff is pretty good, and it does the job every time.

If you have been looking for a new detergent that can do what your other detergent can’t then check out All Detergent.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who has to wash clothes.

I think you will enjoy it a lot.

Have fun, and have a wonderful day! All Detergent rocks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53906373351130/k2311a069/6.9.08