Dollar General Original Skin Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Dollar General's Original Skin Cream because when I was in grade school and junior high, I used Noxzema
  • I like this skin cream because it do not leave my skin feeling dry

• by Angie

I usually do not think that generic or knock off brands always compare to the original product, but with Dollar General’s Original Skin Cream, I was wrong. It compares to the performance of Noxzema to a very high extent. I bought Dollar General’s Original Skin Cream because when I was in grade school and junior high, I used

Noxzema.

I loved how it made my skin feel, so when I saw the blue container sitting on the shelf at Dollar General next to the Noxzema, I thought “What the heck. I may as well give it a try.

I will not know until I do. ” So I bought it.

And I am ...

• one very satisfied customer. Dollar General’s Skin Cream is around the $2 price range for a 16 ounce jar.

Noxzema is atleast twice that much. And the way I see it, $2 is $2.

I like this skin cream because it do not leave my skin feeling dry. It gently dissovles oil, removing dirt and grime

with the wash.

It makes my skin feel healthy and full of life. It feels soft and refreshed after I have washed it and the feeling last all day.

There is a slight tingling that feels awesome as well. A great tip as well with this product is that it can be used on sunburns to alieviate the pain.

It really works.

Casey says :

Does Dollar Generals Original Skin Cream help fade prevent and or dissolve stretch marks?

Galega says :

This cream isn’t supposed to be used for the treatment of stretch marks. For that, you should consider using Contractubex Cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31906373241130/k2311a069/6.9.08