Premonotion  » Movies  »
  • Sandra Bullock plays the main character and she does an amazing job
  • I think you do kind of have to be open minded to really enjoy the ending but I think they ended it very well
  • The whole movie was great and I really enjoyed watching it
  • It's a really good movie and I would recommend it to almost anyone

• by Brooke

This was a very good movie. I was interested throughout the whole movie. I loved it and would like to buy this movie some day.

Sandra Bullock plays the main character and she does an amazing job. Even though it goes back and forth a lot in the movie you can still keep up and aren’t confused during any of it.

Well

i wouldn’t say confused but you aren’t lost in any of it. You do kind of have to pay attention because the story kind of unravels.

As far as the ending goes it was unique and I liked it. I don’t want to give a way to much about it.

It’s a really good movie overall and I loved it. I think ...

• you do kind of have to be open minded to really enjoy the ending but I think they ended it very well.

The whole movie was great and I really enjoyed watching it. Sandra Bullock did an amazing job as her character, she’s a great actress.

I really believed her character and I was interested throughout the whole movie. The whole time

I was entertained and excited as to what’s going to happen.

It’s a really good movie and I would recommend it to almost anyone. It is kind of more of a girls movie, but I think a lot of guys would like it to.

Girls will probably like it some what more but I wouldn’t call it a chick flick. It’s worth watching.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906372981130/k2311a069/6.9.08