Children of men  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Half of the movie was kind of interesting and the other half was boring
  • I think that it could have been made a lot better, the acting could have been better, and the ending could have been 10 times better
  • I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone

• by Brooke

I didn’t really care for this movie. Half of the movie was kind of interesting and the other half was boring. I especially didn’t like the ending of it.

better. I think the ending just kind of ruined the whole movie.

If it had a good ending I think the movie would have been alright but it just made it a lot worse. From the beginning it wasn’t all that good of a movie to begin with but then the end just ruins ...

• all of it.

It’s a little confusing also. I wouldn’t recommend this movie to anyone.

I think it would be a waste of time watching it, I know I felt like it was a waste of time when I was finished watching it. My mother watched the movie with me and she agreed with

me especially about the ending.

It kind of doesn’t end at all. I just didn’t really like it overall at all.

I think that they could have done a way better job in it and it could have been a better story. I just wouldn’t recommend it to anyone to watch.

It’s not worth the time.

Children of men

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906372971130/k2311a069/6.9.08