Equality Smooth Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • Peanut butter is definitely a very popular product, especially in North America
  • And this is one of the major reason why I love the Equality peanut butter
  • It comes in a very convenient plastic jar (which I think is absolutely fantastic, since I tend to drop things quite often) 500 g

• by Tanya

Peanut butter is definitely a very popular product, especially in North America. Some people like it chunky, some people like it smooth.

I definitely prefer the smooth variety.

And this is one of the major reason why I love the Equality peanut butter.

It is the smoothest peanut butter that

I have managed to find in my local super market.

It is easy to spread on a piece of bread or just dig my spoon into it and indulge.

And it melts in my mouth, unlike many others, it does not stick to my mouth.

Another thing I really like ...

• about it, is that I can barely feel the saltiness in it.

Many other products have that salty-sweet taste to them, which I really don’t like.

But this brand of peanut butter is mostly sweet.

tend to drop things quite often) 500 g.

The package also promises 25% less fat than the regular peanut butter.

And the price is also lower than the other brands.

So really you can’t lose with this product, it tasted better than the others and it costs less.

Go ahead try, it’s delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906372931130/k2311a069/6.9.08