Dairy Queen Cheshire CT  » Restaurants  »
1062 S Main St , Cheshire, CT 06410
  • I love all the choices I get when I go there
  • One thing that I like about the Dairy Queen in Cheshire is that they offer food as well as ice cream
  • I think that it's a great place to bring the kids after a baseball game or whatever sport they play
  • I would definitely recommend the Dairy Queen in Cheshire, CT to anyone

• by Marc

There’s nothing better than getting some ice cream on a hot day in the summer. The Dairy Queen in Cheshire, CT is the place I go to get my ice cream. It’s similar to other Dairy Queens around the country, but has a little hometown twist to it.

From the

outside it looks a little outdated however it’s really nice inside. It’s always very clean and the people who work there are very kind. I love all the choices I get when I go there; I can barely decide what I want.

One thing that I like about the Dairy ...

• Queen in Cheshire is that they offer food as well as ice cream. They have some things like hot dogs and a few other summer foods. I find that the prices aren’t that bad, especially for the quality. They change around the ice cream menu every once in
        awhile and I always like to go a few times a month to try what’s new.

I think that it’s a great place to bring the kids after a baseball game or whatever sport they play; it’s a real treat. I would definitely recommend the Dairy Queen in Cheshire, CT to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7906372661030/k2311a069/6.9.08