Apple store Corte Madera  » Shopping  »
1516 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera, CA 94925, USA
  • Well I went in with my ipod shuffle which had a problem with the jack
  • Overall I love this shop, it gets a 9 and not a 10 because of the possible wait for customer service

• by cokeandmenthos

The apple store here is one floor, and is quite long. The one thing to know is that this place is almost always crowded as it is located in a shopping mall and when people come on a sunny day, they just pass by, look at new products or go on internet.

Because of this, the store has many employees who are ready

to help, on a sunny day, you should expect to wait 5-10 minutes to be helped by customer service.

Once someone starts helping you, the help they give is quite nice.

They explain things completely, and can talk in both geek speak or explain in a simple way the differences between the machines.

Now buying a computer is not the only thing you ...

• can do at this apple store.

Here many people can help you fix up your computer or apple product.

Here the service is great, one of my friends actually got a new macbook pro (new generation) for 100$ because his old macbook had battery problems.

Well I went in with my ipod shuffle which had a problem with the jack.

I showed it

to a guy at the genius bar, he looked at it and then handed me a new shuffle and took back my old one.

Concerning ipod’s one of the greatest things they let you do was bring back earphones, and they would replace them with new ones for free!

Overall I love this shop, it gets a 9 and not a 10 because of the possible wait for customer service.

Ellen Gilbert says :

You are repairing my iBook. I want to be able to acceess iDisk so that I can access what I have backed up from my iBook so that I can transfer it to my MacBook which I will be using in the meantime. Can I do this? If so, how?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24906372551030/k2311a069/6.9.08