Number 23  » Movies  »
  • Although Jim Carrey is known for his comedy movies, he did an amazing job in this movie
  • It's a awesome movie and one of the best I have seen in a while
  • I loved it and mostly everyone I know who watched it really liked is also

• by Brooke

Although Jim Carrey is known for his comedy movies, he did an amazing job in this movie. I was a little reluctant because I didn’t know how good he would be in this type of movie and the previews looked good I was a little worried about him being in it. With it not being a

comedy and all.

The movie turned out excellent. It kept me interested throughout the whole movie.

He does an amazing job and really makes you believe his character in the movie. He gets a book that he starts to obsess about.

I don’t want to say too much about the movie because it will give the ...

• ending away. If you haven’t seen this movie you should.

I definitely recommend you watching it. I was also afraid that this movie might not make any sense but if you watch and pay attention it will make perfect sense.

I loved this movie and would like to buy it. I want to watch it again

and it wasn’t too long ago that I had watched it.

It’s a awesome movie and one of the best I have seen in a while. No doubt about it He is a great actor.

You should watch this movie if you haven’t already. I loved it and mostly everyone I know who watched it really liked is also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906372531030/k2311a069/6.9.08