Perfect Stranger
  • Halle Berry did an amazing job in the movie
  • I really liked and although I don't think I would watch it again, at least for another year or so it is really worth watching
  • I would recommend this movie to almost everyone

• by Brooke

This movie kept me interested and entertained throughout the whole movie. You do need to kind of pay attention while watching though because once it gets to the end of the movie if you haven’t payed attention you aren’t going to understand it.

Halle Berry did an amazing job in

the movie.

You don’t suspicious anything and the end of it is kind of a shock to you.

If you haven’t seen the movie yet you should rent it and watch it.

It’s definately worth watching.

I really liked and although I don’t think I would watch it again, at ...

• least for another year or so it is really worth watching.

It’s just not the type that you watch over again.

It kept me interested and entertained.

It’s mostly a drama movie.

You do need to pay attention though because your not going to understand if you don’t.

It’s really

good and most of the actors did a really good job, especially Halle Berry, she did an amazing job throughout the whole movie.

I would recommend this movie to almost everyone.

It’s really good and worth worthing.

So if you haven’t seen it yet I would go rent it and watch it.

Perfect Stranger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906372521030/k2311a069/6.9.08