PAY LESS FOR EXPENSIVE CLOTHING  » Clothes  »
  • We searched everywhere, so we had very clearly figured out how much it would cost us to buy my size coat that was pretty
  • This coat is unbelievably beautiful, and I have no problem wearing fur

• by covenly1
      I am not able to wear inexpensive clothing that will fit me. I am 5′5″, and I wear a size 1 or a size zero, in lady’s clothing.

When I want to buy really expensive clothing that will fit my style and my body, I go to the internet, and check out Ebay lady’s clothing.

Here, I am able to find Brazilian Jeans, size 1, normally costing $125 or a great deal more, for as little as about $20.

They are beautiful and comfortable to wear.

My husband wanted to buy me

a new coat.

We searched everywhere, so we had very clearly figured out how much it would cost us to buy my size coat that was pretty! Because the price was so incredible, and the coat is so fantastic, I ended up with a brand new, cinnamon blond mink coat that just fits! I had it checked out by a local furrier, who explained the coat was worth a minimum of $10,000.

I paid $150.

for the coat, as the lady HAD worn it once, to a social function, so she didn’t ...

• want to wear it, again! This coat is unbelievably beautiful, and I have no problem wearing fur.

(If you’d ever ‘met’ a mink, you wouldn’t like him!).

I have managed to find really expensive, beautiful shoes, name brands, for as little as one dollar! Brand new, with the tags still on them!

I have continued to buy clothing from Ebay on a regular basis.

People in my area, are so surprised that I have such stylish clothing that they are unable to find in this area.

I tell them to go to

Ebay, find their style and size, and bid for the clothing! Many follow my lead, and do exactly that.

Some people are afraid that the clothing THEY bid on, will NOT be as advertised, and are reticent to bid on Ebay.

That’s really sad, as the clothing is really wonderful, when one is merely very cautious about what bids on!

If you have trouble finding great styles in your own size, regardless of your size, go to Ebay and check out the clothing dept! You will be glad you did.

I know I AM!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55200237250228/k2311a0220/2.20.06