Movie Click  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Usually I love movies that Adam Sandler are in
  • Another thing I didn't like about it is that it was boring and not entertaining
  • I think this is probably the worst movie he ever did
  • I know that they could have made this movie a lot more funnier and entertaining
  • I don't recommend anyone watching it, because I feel like it was a waste of time

• by Brooke

Usually I love movies that Adam Sandler are in. He is usually really funny and always makes me laugh. I only remember laughing in one part in this movie where the kid gets hit in the face with the ball.

Another thing I didn’t like about it is that it was boring and

not entertaining. So I wasn’t laughing during the movie and I wasn’t entertained either.

I was very tempted to not enough watch the whole movie. I think this is probably the worst movie he ever did.

Every other movie he has been in I have liked at least some what. Some of them ...

• I loved.

I know that they could have made this movie a lot more funnier and entertaining. I also didn’t really see the point in the movie.

I was just disappointed with the whole movie all around. It wasn’t funny at all.

At least I didn’t think it was, they could have made

it way funnier, or at least have some parts that were funnier. I didn’t like this movie and will never watch it again.

I don’t recommend anyone watching it, because I feel like it was a waste of time. It’s not funny or interesting.

Just a waste of time to watch this movie.

Movie Click

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906372481030/k2311a069/6.9.08