Combos  » Food  »
  • I like Combos also because you can eat them for a while, since they last so long

• by MysticPen

I tried some really good Combos the other day, and these are very good. I really like the cheese filling in these tiny snacks. I mean the flavor is really intense in these tiny snacks.

I wish I could eat them everyday. I also really like the way Combos are very crunchy as well.

This makes

them a great snack to eat while surfing online, or ever just sitting down outside. I really think that these snacks are really good, and I would like to eat them when ever I go out for a walk or picnic.

I also like to eat these great Combos when I am alone watching a movie ...

• or TV. Another great thing about these great combos is that they come in a big bag.

So you get more bang for your buck, when you eat them. I like Combos also because you can eat them for a while, since they last so long.

I really can’t say much negative things about

these great snacks. The only thing about Combos is that they are kind of fattening and not super healthy.

But they are pretty good snacks.

If you are looking for a crunchy and tasty good snack with great flavor, then get some combos right away.

They are a great snack, sold for a very good price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906372291030/k2311a069/6.9.08