Cheez-It Crackers
  • OK so I love to eat cheese with crackers, so of course I am going to like Cheez-It Crackers
  • I like Cheez-It Crackers because you can take them to a party, a picnic or just snack on them at home
  • The Cheez-It Crackers are so good with some cheddar cheese on top, and it's one of the best snacks I ever had

• by MysticPen

OK so I love to eat cheese with crackers, so of course I am going to like Cheez-It Crackers. These things are crazy because they are good and crunchy, but they have a very good cheesy flavor to them.

I must say that I really do enjoy these crackers a lot.

They are very small and easy to eat, which

makes a good snack for children as well.

I like Cheez-It Crackers because you can take them to a party, a picnic or just snack on them at home.

Other than that, these things are pretty good, and I must say I do enjoy them.

Cheez-It Crackers are also a very good tasting snack that really hits the spot when ...

• you want to watch TV or a movie.

I also really enjoy and like to eat Cheez-It Crackers with real cheese on top.

The Cheez-It Crackers are so good with some cheddar cheese on top, and it’s one of the best snacks I ever had.

Another thing I like to do with Cheez-It Crackers is eat them with some sauce.

Wow they are just so good with some hot sauce on top.

If you like sardines, Cheez-It Crackers are also great with some sardines on top.

If you are looking for a cracker that is not so plain, then go get some Cheez-It Crackers soon.

These tiny crackers are very good and will satisfy your cravings for a late night snack!

Kay Cerkleski says :

Cheez-it reduced fat has been the best I have tasted, good solid crunch, but now,with new packaging the crackers are BROKEN. (many pieces) I am discouraged. I have not found a box yet that has whole cheez-its inside. Do I have to quit munching on them? They were my favorite, and this mess of crumbs does not bode well with me. Signed, former lover of cheese?

ReadingBug says :

You stated that cheez it crackers are your favorite crackers to eat, but that you’re not happy because you’ve noticed broken crackers to the bottom of the bag. Unfortunately, with any food production such as crackers, you will have some broken pieces of crackers to the bottom of a bag. It could a variety of reasons why the crackers are broken such as overcrowding in the bag or rough transport. Either way, if you truly like cheez it crackers, I think you should continue to enjoy eating them–broken and all.

Galega says :

The shopkeeper might be responsible for this broken cheese. They are made and packaged in an automatic fashion where chances of broken cheese getting packed is close to zero. And, that is happening with all packs you have bought. Hence, it might be issues with the inventory of your shop keeper.

Andrew Leither says :

There’s nothing wrong eating cheese with crackers. It’s your preference and your choice what you like to eat. I have eaten them before, been told they are fattening, but so what some things you love to eat because you love it so much.

Galega says :

There is absolutely no doubt that consuming cheese daily can result in weight gain. However, not all cheese can be clubbed in this category. Cheese is good source of fat, protein, calcium, and calories. Only full fat cheese will result in quick weight gain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906372180930/k2311a069/6.9.08