Snickers Candy Bar  » Food  »
  • I bought a Snickers Candy Bar the other day and I had to write a review on it
  • I think that this is a very tasty and good candy bar
  • I must say that the flavor is very good, and I like the chewy inside of it
  • The only thing I don't really like about this candy bar is that it's not the best I have ever tasted

• by MysticPen

I bought a Snickers Candy Bar the other day and I had to write a review on it. I think that this is a very tasty and good candy bar.

I must say that the flavor is very good, and I like the chewy inside of it.

Another thing I really like about Snickers is the peanuts that are in it.

This make the Snickers Candy Bar very crunchy and fun to eat.

And just like the commercial this Snickers Candy Bar really does give you that extra boost of energy when you need it.

I get pretty full after eating a Snickers Candy Bar.

I have always like these as a kid.

The only thing I don’t really like about this ...

• candy bar is that it’s not the best I have ever tasted.

It gets harder to eat as time goes by.

I get to full and the Snickers Candy Bar also makes me very thirsty.

But this is probably because of the salt in the peanuts.

But if you are looking for something to eat and you don’t have lunch at

work or school, then Snickers is the perfect candy bar to keep you going and it keeps your brain going.

I really think that this is a very good candy bar, but I also think that if you already ate a meal, it’s not the best choice to eat.

I think it makes a great snack though, and the flavor is pretty good.

Snickers Candy Bar
    Andrew Leither says :

I can just read your reviews all day. I don’t think I have eaten Snickers Candy Bar, but things that are similar. We do have a vast, wide range of eats in these brands in South Africa, when it comes to eating nice things if they are fattening,so what ….?

ReadingBug says :

You definitely have to try Snickers because it’s the ultimate guilty pleasure of candy. It’s a layered chocolate bar with a light, fluffy nougat filling on the bottom, and a caramel and peanut filling on top and covered in chocolate. Snickers range in sizes from King, medium, fun size, and mini. They also come in a variety of ice creams from ice cream cones to gallon ice creams. I love to indulge in Snickers because they tend to satisfy my sweet tooth, and they are so addicting. I have to watch how many I eat because I can eat an entire bag by myself.

Galega says :

It is not fattening, if you are consuming it in limited amount. Though, the calorie intake will be little bit high, that may not be a matter of concern. However, if you are consuming more than 2 Snickers bars daily, that may result in slow weight gain. Snickers is very calorie dense but does not meet nutrients need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906372170930/k2311a069/6.9.08