Awake movie
  • The best character in this film is his new wife, played by Jessica Alba
  • After watching the film, I know I'm going to have a hard time if I ever need to have major surgery like that
  • This is a great film and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something that will keep them entertained start to finish

• by Steve

Normally, when I watch a thriller, I find myself getting a bit bored at some point. After all, the thrills part of it will only last so long.

That wasn’t the case with the movie Awake.

That’s because you have a good combination of thriller and mystery.

Hayden Christensen plays a billionaire who marries his girlfriend the day he is finally able to receive a much-needed heart transplant.

While he’s on the

operating table, supposedly asleep, he overhears a plot to kill him.

The best character in this film is his new wife, played by Jessica Alba.

From the beginning of the film, you would think she’s this sweet, caring woman who will be by his side through thick and thin.

And, you think she’s going to be the one to step up and find a way to save him.

Imagine your shock when ...

• you find out the truth about who is actually behind the plot to kill him.

I will confess, I was reluctant to watch this film in the first place but I was on the edge of my seat because I had no clue just how he was going to find a way to beat the odds in this movie; considering he couldn’t even move.

After watching the film, I know I’m going

to have a hard time if I ever need to have major surgery like that.

I’m certainly going to be doing a criminal background check on not only my primary doctor but anyone who might be assisting him too.

This is a great film and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something that will keep them entertained start to finish.

I just hope you don’t get too squeamish during the open heart surgery scenes.

Awake movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906372070930/k2311a069/6.9.08