Classic Sun laundry detergent  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • I think I bought it at a dollar store because it was so cheap but it's not worth it if I have to wash half of my clothes again
  • I will buy some other kind, I know there are other ones that are cheap and work right

• by Brooke

I will never buy this laundry detergent again. Half of the clothes I washed, I had to wash them again because the detergent was all over them.

There were little white stuff all over the clothes and I couldn’t get them out.

That has also got to be not good for the dryer.

I saw a lot of them in the lint trap

thing.

I think I bought it at a dollar store because it was so cheap but it’s not worth it if I have to wash half of my clothes again.

I tried to just get it off of some of them and I did but there were a couple of clothes there were so many I couldn’t.

It also doesn’t give you a ...

• cup or anything to measure the detergent in.

If they don’t have a top that you use to measure them, most of them will give you a cup measurer.

There is no way to measure this without one of those, so it’s hard to measure it also.

I just don’t like this laundry detergent and I am never going to buy it

again.

I will buy some other kind, I know there are other ones that are cheap and work right.

I got really tired of those white things on the clothes from the detergent.

It’s hard because you want enough of it in your washer to clean the clothes but if you put a little too much it gets all that white powder on your clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53906372040930/k2311a069/6.9.08