The Sims  » Games  »
  • When I started playing this game it all looked so interesting and I was wondering what the point in all this, where will all this take me what will I accomplish

• by lorelai

Although everybody was crazy about this game I must say that I didn’t like it. I tried playing it and I kept playing it for about 5 hours, I got married, I built myself carrier, I was never hungry I was going to pee and poo poo very often and I was cleaning my house, bought another house, went to visit some frineds which I kept happy all the time.

take me what will I accomplish?

Unfortunately the answer is; nothing.

The point of the game is to pee and poo poo, eat, clean, get married and keep your friends happy if you want them to be happy.

I admit, I am not passionate player of video games so maybe I didn’t get the point of the game, but I am used to the games where you have to accomplish something, like to get to the next level, to find something, to earn money to be able to buy something or even kill someone to get ...

• there, or just get somewhere before everybody else does.

But in this game there’s nothing of all those things mentioned above.

Eveybody says that this game is about life and that you eat, sleep, do poo poo, go to work in real life too and here you can choose your perfect life but that’s not all you do in the real life.

I mean, in The Sims you talk to pepole but you don’t actually know what you are saying, you are going to work but you just enter the car at 9 and you

come back at 5, so you don’t actually work.

So for me that’s not the perfect life because if I want to be an astronaut in my perfect life what’s the point of becoming the astronout in the Sims if you don’t acually see yourself flying to the space? To see myself, the astronout enter the car to go to work and get out of it when I come back from work? I do that every day so there’s nothing special about it? I clean, eat, sleep, talk, do poo poo every day so what’s so perfect about that?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28906371620830/k2311a069/6.9.08