Gilmore Girls tv show  » TV  »
  • This is was one of my favourite tv shows, it had 7 seasons and I was really disappointed when it actually ended last spring
  • I like the town where they were living too, specially because everybody knew them and liked them
  • I wish I had someone who would speak for me and chase off everyone I don't like
  • Although this is only fiction and the story is completely invented and I know that, but when I have problems and I think that I will never solve them and that it will never get better, I just remember Lorelai and her life so if she could have done it why couldn't I succeed in life and solve my problems the best I can
  • It is still my favourite show and I have all seasons and all episodes on DVD and I watch them sometimes

• by lorelai

This is was one of my favourite tv shows, it had 7 seasons and I was really disappointed when it actually ended last spring. The show was about a woman Lorelai Gilmore who got pregnant when she was 16 and ran away from home because her mother was one of those people who wanted to control everybody’s lives and who didn’t except any opinion but her own. The show starts when the Lorelai’s daughter, Rory, is 16 and as an excellent student she get accepted to a very good and expensive highschool.

Lorelai doesn’t have all the money she needs to pay the tuition so she has to swallow her pride and ask her parents for finantial help. The mother has one condition, they will give her the money but only if she and Rory come to the dinner to their house every Friday night.

From the beginning

we see that the bond between Lorelai and Rory is very strong and that they are not only mother and daughter but also frineds. Lorelai is ready to do everything it takes for her child to be happy, she is ready to let back in her life her own mother she ran away from so many years ago and to support all the putting down from her because Rory really deserves to go to that expensive highshool.

Sometimes we get the feeling that Rory is the more mature one as she always studies and is very responsable while Lorelai is the funny and crazy one. I really like the Lorelai character because she had been through a lot (she raised Rory by herself and she found herself a good job, she even bought her own inn in 5th or 6th season) and she started from a cleaning lady ...

• for the woman who had an inn and gave her and Rory a place to sleep when Rory was little) but she managed to remain cherful and funny person.

I like the town where they were living too, specially because everybody knew them and liked them. Who doesn’t want t be liked by everybody?! Although, I must admit that this small fact that everybody liked them looked too artificial for me.

I mean, sometimes you got the feeling that everybody were there just for them and that there wasn’t any other girl or woman who could do what they could. Rory was perfect for everything and Lorelai was needed to solve the worst crisis in the town.

And their relationship with their friends? I had the feeling that Sookie was always there for Lorelai and Lorelai didn’t need to be there for Sookie because Sookie never even needed

anything. The same thing with Rory and Paris.

When someone was bugging Rory or doing something she wouln’t like Paris would always be there to send away that someone by insolting him or her. Isn’t that just too easy? I wish I had someone who would speak for me and chase off everyone I don’t like.

Although this is only fiction and the story is completely invented and I know that, but when I have problems and I think that I will never solve them and that it will never get better, I just remember Lorelai and her life so if she could have done it why couldn’t I succeed in life and solve my problems the best I can. There are things I didn’t like in the show but those were just minor details.

It is still my favourite show and I have all seasons and all episodes on DVD and I watch them sometimes.

Gilmore Girls tv show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10906371600830/k2311a069/6.9.08