Vitafit soluble calcium
  • Although people usually think (and say) that the most expensive product is the best one but I don't know if that's actually true
  • I have been biting my finger nails since I know for myself and I was said that I had calcium deficiency
  • I bought soluble calcium from Vitafit and I like the taste and it even melts fast and very good

• by lorelai

Although people usually think (and say) that the most expensive product is the best one but I don’t know if that’s actually true. I’ve bought so many thing in my life that were good ad expensive but a lot of them were bad and expensive.

I have been biting my

finger nails since I know for myself and I was said that I had calcium deficiency.

I didn’t wanna go to the pharmacy and buy calcium from Natural Wealth, although I buy most of my vitamins from them.

I bought soluble calcium from Vitafit and I like the taste and ...

• it even melts fast and very good.

I take 1 each day because calcium is very good for the bones and teeth.

If one has calcium deficiency his teeths will deteriorate much faster.

Anyway, I find that Vitafit calcium gives me the wanted results because I bite my fingernails much

less and sometimes I even stop doing it for a while but then when I stop taking calcium I start biting them again so that’s the main proof I have that calcium really works for me and if the cheap one is good I really don’t plan to buy a more exspensive one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34906371590830/k2311a069/6.9.08