Nikon CoolPix 2100 digital camera  » Cameras  »
  • When I first bought this digital camera 5 years ago it was one of the best cameras on the market and I was so proud of it
  • That's really great for people who don't have a lot of experience with taking photoes

• by lorelai

When I first bought this digital camera 5 years ago it was one of the best cameras on the market and I was so proud of it. I would take it where ever I went and I went through all the instructions.

I really like the fact that it has so many different modes for taking photoes, on the open, inside, with the sun

in front of you, with the sun at your back, detailed photoes, and there are also schemes if you want to take a photo of just 1 person of 2 person or even a bilding with those persons.

That’s really great for people who don’t have a lot of experience with taking photoes.

The most difficult for me was to learn when and how ...

• to use the flash and my pictures would always be or too light or too dark but I manage to learn it.

Even though I’ve bought myself a new camera sometimes I still use this one, firts of all because I am too lazy to learn how to use all the functions the new camera has but also because I am used to thi

old camera and I really don’t wanna abandon it.

The best pictures I ever made with this camera were the pictures of the nature, flowers, cascades, trees.

Alhough this camera has only 2 megapixels and now the cameras have at least 7 or 8 megapixels I can’t say the the picture is much clearer on my now camera than on the old one and somethimes I can’t even see the difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43906371580830/k2311a069/6.9.08