Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese from McDonalds  » Food  »
1.0
  • The other day as I was driving home from work, I decided to do something that I am not in the habit of doing
  • I do not usually treat myself to fast food, because of the cost

• by Jennifer Glennon

The other day as I was driving home from work, I decided to do something that I am not in the habit of doing. I stopped at a McDonalds to grab something to eat for dinner. I was very hungry from having worked through lunch so I decided to order the double quarter pounder with cheese.

I do not usually treat myself to fast food, because of the cost. So I was hoping this treat of a double quarter pounder with cheese from McDonalds would be worth the price.

Ok to start with when I opened my container as a pulled away from the drive thru the sight of my sandwhich shocked me.

• It was very unappetizing.

It looked like my double quarter pounder with cheese had been stepped on before it was boxed. There were no tread marks but it looked very flat.

Ok so much for looking good. I took a bite.

The meat was dried out. It seems they now microwave your sandwich before they hand it

to you to warm it.

I can’t believe they actually spent money on this. The raw onions on the sandwhich were a joke.

There may have been 2 small pieces. I will never buy this sandwhich again.

I have had good fast food and this was not it. I wasted my time and money on this dinner

Lauren says :

re : The other day as I was driving home from work, I decided to do something that I am not in the habit of doing
    Stick to your day job

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906371510830/k2311a069/6.9.08