Nature Made Omega-3 Fish Oil  » Health  »
  • One of the main features of an autoimmune disease is the problem with inflammation
  • I found this Nature Made Omega-3 Fish Oil at a grocery story and began taking 1200 mg
  • I know that at one point Omega-3 was tested for cancer fighting properties

• by Cynthus

I have an autoimmune disease. One of the main features of an autoimmune disease is the problem with inflammation. In my case, inflammation in my blood vessals. The normal medication (cytoxan and prednisone) that I use for putting my disease in remission was barely keeping the disease from flaring.

A friend recommended that I

try some type of Omega-3 either fish oil or flaxseed. She had has some really good success with inflammatory foods, especially salmon oil and other products. Since my inflammatory markers were high, I didn’t think that it would hurt to try out the product.

I found this Nature Made Omega-3 Fish Oil at a grocery ...

• story and began taking 1200 mg. of softgels at every meal. In one month, my inflammatory markers dropped to fifty percent. My doctor was amazed. He just told me to continue doing what I was doing.

I know that at one point Omega-3 was tested for cancer fighting properties. Even though this product failed in

that testing, in my case and in many other cases Omega-3 has been a great product.

There are a lot of products that claim they are better Omega-3 products because they come from salmon oil or other purer sources. In my case, I found that this product works just as well as one of the more expensive products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34906371480830/k2311a069/6.9.08