Bennigan’s Grill and Tavern Makati City
Makati City
  • I seriously do not agree with their decision to transfer

• by farrah jane mondejar

I wonder why they closed Bennigan’s Grill and Tavern in Makati City. The food is truly awesome! I could forget even my own name after just eating may Bennigan’s favorites like the Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Monte Cristo and Chicken Fajitas, oh and before I forget, Death By Chocolate.

The ambiance is great, the dining staff is

wonderful and the location is just perfect! i wish i could go to the US and eat at Bennigan’s.

i would probably be there everyday! It’s such a shame that they are no longer in business here.

I doubt that it closed because of financial problems or that they do not have enough customers here.

I ...

• simply think it’s poor management.

They moved from Ayala center in Makati to somewhere in Quezon City.

That was a big no-no because their foreign clients would not go all the way to Quezon City and be enslaved in traffic just to get to Bennigan’s! I seriously do not agree with their decision to transfer.

They

should have just kept the Makati flagship restaurant open and just opened branches elsewhere.

I hope someone would think of franchising this wonderful restaurant again and be serious this time in running it for the sake of people like me who really loves their food.

Oh and by the way,I also loved their Margaritas, they are to die for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7906371420830/k2311a069/6.9.08