Huggies Dry Comfort Diaper  » Baby care  »
  • I like Huggies because first it has a cloth-like cover and velcro tape closure and it is definitely baby-friendly
  • Kimberley-Clark, I think they are the ones making Huggies, should come it with a cheaper variety that comes close to the quality og Huggies Dry Comfort
  • I know of some diaper brands that are equally good but definitely cheaper than brand name ones like Pampers and Huggies

• by farrah jane mondejar

I like Huggies because first it has a cloth-like cover and velcro tape closure and it is definitely baby-friendly. The only thing that makes me not want to buy the product is the price.

Huggies Dry Comfort.

They have a cheaper diaper which is simply called Huggies Dry, but I do not like using it too much on my baby because the tapes are plastic and hurts my baby’s tummy area when she sits and leans forward.

Huggies should be budget-friendly.

Sometimes I think that the brand name is what you ...

• really are paying for and not the actual product.

I know of some diaper brands that are equally good but definitely cheaper than brand name ones like Pampers and Huggies.

I also hope Huggies would make a promotion again similar to what they did last Christmas wherein you could exchange empty diaper wrappers for Chicco products which

is also one of my favorite baby product brands.

One thing I also like about Huggies is that it is almost always available in supermarkets and drugstores everywhere I go which to me is very important.

Overall, the product is good but just make it a bit more affordable for moms that are on a tight budget like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54906371310830/k2311a069/6.9.08