The Wedding Singer  » Movies  »
  • The Wedding Singer is definitely one of the movies mostly related to Adam Sandler
  • I expected a funnier Adam Sandler like in the movie Big Daddy and I ended very disappointed by his performance
  • I believe the result would have been fantastic in the final cut
  • Interesting to know is that this movie was adapted also as a musical and resulted in a smashing success
  • The Wedding Singer represents by far not the best Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore you have ever seen but it sure has got a lot of 80's great music hits

• by Janet

“The Wedding Singer” is definitely one of the movies mostly related to Adam Sandler. Personally I was very much looked forward to watch this movie after I saw the trailer, however in the end it failed to reach my expectations.

I expected a funnier Adam Sandler like in the movie “Big Daddy” and I ended very disappointed by his performance.

“The Wedding Singer” is about Robbie Hart (Sandler) who works as a wedding singer. Life changes for him when he is left at the alter at his own weddings. This leaves a deep impact on him and mostly on his work.

Although I am a fan of Drew Barrymore movies, I must admit that Barrymore performance is not one of her best ...

• The Wedding Singer
      in this movie. Although the story is great, the director and script writers should have let Sandler and Barrymore more space to be more creative. I believe the result would have been fantastic in the final cut.

Interesting to know is

that this movie was adapted also as a musical and resulted in a smashing success.

“The Wedding Singer” represents by far not the best Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore you have ever seen but it sure has got a lot of 80’s great music hits!

The Wedding Singer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906371240830/k2311a069/6.9.08