Natrilix
  • The Medicine, as i believe has greatly helped me, though i had to take it only in the morning because one of its side effect is that you have to pee a lot

• by Jaqui

I was diagnosed to have a mild Hypertension just about a month ago. My cardiologist have not prescribed anything for me to take except for Natrilix when after 2 weeks for laboratory tests proved i need to have a maintenance for the hypertension.

I am a person who does not take medicines regularly and even if i do feel sick, i still go for natural methods, like drinking lots of water and or taking rests. However, i have had several symptoms of my high blood pressure like difficulty in breathing,

chest pains and headaches. My doctor prescribed me Natrilix. This medicine, according to her will help my body release excessive salt material in my body that is causing my increased blood pressure. The medicine was good for 1 month and should be able to help me during this time; my BP is also being monitored on a regular basis.

The Medicine, as i believe has greatly helped me, though i had to take it only in the morning because one of its side effect is that you have to pee ...

• a lot. I also notice that at some instances, i would feel i am really hungry only after an hour of taking the medicine. Though this was not proven to be part of the side effects of the medicine. When i was taking Natrilix, i already notice a drop in my blood pressure just a week after of monitoring. The medicine suited me well and i have not felt any much changes in my lifestyle;

I stopped taking the meds after 3 weeks and when my doctor said that my

BP have normalized, but is should still not eat salty and fatty foods. I still have about 6 tablets with me that i carry everyday in case i feel i need to take one. I remember my officemate had an emergency and was feeling her neck is aching and she said she has high blood too, i took one natrilix and gave it to her, only after 15 minutes, she felt better. I guess the Medicine, if take with doctors’ prescription and with care can actually benefit those who needs them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26906371220830/k2311a069/6.9.08