Ponds Whitening Detox Cream
  • I think its so creamy it's like a mashed potato
  • I personally love it and would recommend it

• by cloclo

Beauty products are a favorite of mine. I guess every single lady have their “inner self esteem booster”through these beauty products. I always wanted to have fair and clear skin. No blemishes and just plain perfect.

I have been an avid fan of Ponds Whitening Detox Cream. Since it was out in the market I have been using it. The Ponds have a matte finish

after applying it on the face. I am satisfied because I don’t need to put on powder anymore.

What I like: > The matte finish, As I have said I don’t need to put on powder or foundation when I use this and it covers the blemishes.

> It works great for me. It is effective. I can see result after a week or so of ...

• using it. The blemishes are lesser and the dark spots become lighter.

> It’s cheap. I can buy one 40ml for only a dollar. So it’s being beautiful without spending too much.

What I don’t like: > It get oily. After maybe around 4 hours I have it on my face, my skin gets oily. this factor is what I really hate.

> The smell. I don’t

like the smell. It smells like a foot powder or something.

> It gets hard when not in use for just two days.

> The creaminess. I think its so creamy it’s like a mashed potato.

The verdict: If your face have blemishes and want a fast solution to it. Why don’t you try Ponds detox cream. It is affordable and effective. I personally love it and would recommend it.

Ponds Whitening Detox Cream
    fatima says :

what is the meaning of detox

me.glenrose says :

The meaning of detox is to neutralize, transform or get rid of unwanted materials or toxins.

sarah says :

helo i jst wanna jst where in usa can u buy ponds detox spotless whitening cream, i jst arrived here in arizona about a month ago, and i used ponds for many years in philippines, and nw i have a problem with my face maybe because of the changing of climate and from the moment that i arrived here i wasn`t able to used ponds as my beauty regime, so nw pimples are growing on my face and i used diff types of creams and facial wash but seems no brand names works out for my face, but before when i was still using ponds i have a flawless face which is free frm pimples, so please i wann knw where in usa i can buy ponds detox spotless white cream. thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31906371210830/k2311a069/6.9.08