Redamak’s Tavern New Buffalo MI
616 E Buffalo St, New Buffalo, MI 49117
  • Just a little, because to me, it is fast food, and it tastes like fast food, but it doesn't have a fast food price
  • I do however love their broccoli and cheese bites, and they are the only place around the serves them
  • My favorite thing about this place is he arcade room in he back, and that they do have a very big menu, so something for everyone

• by Jen

Redamak’s Tavern is specially known for their famous burgers. People will travel miles away to have one of redamak’s famous burgers. They are located in a very small town out in the country, and have been famous for years.

They are a seasonal place, and only open typically during the summer. But they do have really

juicy burgers. I am personally not a fan of their burgers, bu alot of my friends are! The downfalls are that they only accept cash and they do not offer lettuce or tomato on their burgers. But they do have a BIG menu, if you do not like their burgers, there really is something for everyone. So,

• I am usually happy when I eat there. It’s a little overpriced to me though. Just a little, because to me, it is fast food, and it tastes like fast food, but it doesn’t have a fast food price.

them. But, I hate that they use well water in the soda, and it gives the soda a strong aftertaste, but it is alright if you grew up with well water. My favorite thing about this place is he arcade room in he back, and that they do have a very big menu, so something for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7806371020930/k2311a068/6.8.08