Albano’s Villa Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1612 Franklin St Michigan City, Indiana 46360
  • I think they serve the BEST tacos around, and maybe the best pizza
  • They also serve the best itailian beef sandwich around
  • There is just so much on the menu, and everything is absolutely delicious
  • I love hot/spicy food, so I always order them hot
  • I would recommend this place to anyone visiting, it is by the far the best place to eat in my town

• by Jen

If you are ever in the midwest for any reason, typically around northwest Indiana(Michigan City, LaPorte, Westville, Valparaiso), Albano’s Villa would be your best bet for a great meal!

Albano’s Villa is a locally owned and operated restaurant. They serve a wide variety of different dishes, and they offer eat in or take out. They are

most famous for their tacos and their pizza. I absolutely love their tacos! And if you love spicy/hot food, order them hot. And trust me, sometimes they are hot. I think they serve the BEST tacos around, and maybe the best pizza. Their pizza has an old italian taste to it, not a taste that you recieve ...

• from pizza delivery places. And the pizza defintely arrives to you with plenty of cheese, no need to even order extra cheese. They also serve the best itailian beef sandwich around! There is just so much on the menu, and everything is absolutely delicious! They serve anything from tacos, pizza, pasta, taco salad, burgers, fries, itailian beefs,
        etc. Oh, they also serve alcohol too.

My favorites if of course, their tacos. I love hot/spicy food, so I always order them hot. And for $1.30 a taco, you can’t really beat the price, especially for good food. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting, it is by the far the best place to eat in my town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7806370990930/k2311a068/6.8.08