Angelina Jolie  » People  »
0.5
  • She was weird when she was married to Bilyl Bob Thornton and got that ridiculous tattoo on her shoulder and she's even weirder now

• by hiddentreasure

Am I the only one who finds Angelina Jolie utterly annoying??? At least once a week, she is plastered all over the news and television for less than noteworthy events. “Oh look… it’s Angelina Jolie… She gave a bum a quarter!… She adopted another third world orphan!… She’s pregnant!… Oh my God, she’s having a cheeseburger!” Give me a break! Granted, she may be a talented actress but she’s a human being just like

you and me.

I still can’t figure out what is so fascinating about her.

She strikes me as being a tad bit weird.

She was weird when she was married to Bilyl Bob Thornton and got that ridiculous tattoo on her shoulder and she’s even weirder now.

The media spotlights her every move like she’s the First Lady or something.

Is it her lips? Is it her beauty? Is it her ...

• lips? Is it her large forehead? I don’t know what it is, but I’m tired of hearing about her.

Hollywood seemingly celebrated her affair with Brad Pitt (can you say “homewrecker?”); now they practically worship her everytime they have (or adopts) a baby.

SO WHAT?!? Millions of women give birth every year.

What’s so special and earth-shattering about her pregnancies that we have to hear and read about them every day?

Do people get married anymore, or do they just shack up and have babies? And then everyone always talks about her benevolence and humility.

Are you kidding me??? Posing for the paparazzi in a designer dress with three little orphans in tow doesn’t exactly strike me as a humble family photo.

I’m all for women being successful and excelling in their careers, but I’m not interested in knowing about every time Angelina Jolie breaks wind!

Angelina Jolie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52806370980930/k2311a068/6.8.08