Advanced Dentistry by Design  » Medicine  »
403 W. Nye Lane Suite A, Carson City, Nevada
  • So in the process of getting my teeth fixed, I found that I had to have eight crowns

• by Cynthus

Basically we picked this group of dentists on our approved dental insurance list. They have not let us down. We had a lot of dental work because both my husband and I had been out of the U.S. for years. We had been

unable to find a dentist that spoke English so we dealt with our dental problems.

So in the process of getting my teeth fixed, I found that I had to have eight crowns. It was a long process that took almost two years to complete. The dentists, dental assistants, and office personnel were always polite and kind.

But, what has cemented my loyalty to this business is what happened only a week ago. I was eating a hard chewy candy and my crown popped off. Immediately I ...

• Advanced Dentistry by Design
      drove to the dental office and showed them my crown.

In about thirty minutes even though they had to slip me in between two appointments, I was in the chair waiting for the crown go back into my mouth. He checked the fit,

he checked the tooth, and he spent twenty minutes making sure that the crown was back in my mouth–permanently this time.

It didn’t cost me a cent.

So if you are in Carson City with dental problems, go to Advanced Dentistry by Design and ask for Clinton Euses, DDS.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26806370970930/k2311a068/6.8.08