Straight Arrow’s Mane ‘N Tail Detangler  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is definitely a plus, considering the fact that my hair is so thick
  • Most of all, I like the fact that it's light, non-greasy, and non-sticky

• by hiddentreasure

Straight Arrow’s Mane ‘N Tail Detangler has become a must-have in my repertoire of hair supplies. Since going natural a little over one year ago, I am always on the lookout for products that will make my hair journey easier. Six or seven months into it, a friend of mine told me about how well Mane ‘N Tail products worked for one of her clients.

I rushed out and

bought the detangler and have been smiling ever since. I use it after shampooing and conditioning.

It softens my hair, eases out any knots or tangles, and makes it one hundred times more manageable. This is definitely a plus, considering the fact that my hair is so thick.

It also lends my hair a little moisture. Most of all, I like the fact that it’s light, non-greasy,

• and non-sticky; it doesn’t weight my hair down at all.

I let my hair air dry and it dries quickly. I spray a generous amount on my damp hair and simply comb it through.

I no longer dread washing my hair, and the combing process afterwards is cut in half. I instantly notice the difference if I forget to spray on the detangler after washing it.

I

was quite surprised to find out that this brand is actually used in animal grooming and maintenance. Apparently, the kind used on horses is a more concentrated formula.

This probably why it works so well. At any rate, I LOVE this product.

I admit that I was once a hair product fanatic, buying and trying every new thing that came out. Mane ‘N Tail was well worth trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31806370950930/k2311a068/6.8.08