East Penn School District  » Education  »
Lehigh Valley, PA
  • The East Penn School District, located in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, is if not the best, than one of the best in the area

• by Jennifer Moll

The East Penn School District, located in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, is if not the best, than one of the best in the area.

I have two children in the district and I would not have them change schools for anything!

I have a son in the middle school and he really enjoys school.

The teachers make learning fun by teaching in unique ways. This has really helped my son. Before coming to the district, he disliked school and had poor grades. The teachers at East Penn School District have helped him to enjoy learning and going to school everyday.

I have another ...

• son in the elementary school. He has special needs and is placed in a learning support classroom. His teacher really cares about his progress. She writes little notes to me daily with his progress for the day and gives me tips on what I can do at home to
        help him learn. She also has put me in contact with agencies that can help him progress quicker with added services when he isn’t in school.

All of the staff within the district is friendly and helpful. Whenever I have a question, they are right there to help as much as they can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50806370910930/k2311a068/6.8.08