Scrubs show  » TV  »
  • Even after 7 season they still make me laugh and I don't find them bring as most of the shows become boring after 3rd or 4th season
  • I like this show because, although I know that those are only actors and not real doctors, it shows us that doctors are humans like everybody else and that they aren't perfect but can make mistake as every other human being

• by lorelai

Scrubs is a show that I really like. Even after 7 season they still make me laugh and I don’t find them bring as most of the shows become boring after 3rd or 4th season. But here that didn’t happend.

I like dr. Dorian more than other characters although I find them all funny, except Carla who is much more mature than the rest

of the crue.

But I guess a woman has to be mature be able to deal with her silly husband. I like dr.

Turk too. The funniest of all in the show is this close friendship between Dr.

Turk and Dk. Dorian, sometimes you feel that to Turk dorian is more important than Carla, what makes her angry and from there a bunch of ...

• funny situations comes out.

Then there’s also Dr. Elliot.

She is a woman with a low self-esteem and but in 6th season she starts dating this gorgeous intern who loves her very much and from a woman who couln’t fix up her life she becomes a woman who tries to control not only her life but also the life of her boyfriend and she

does it very well. I like this show because, although I know that those are only actors and not real doctors, it shows us that doctors are humans like everybody else and that they aren’t perfect but can make mistake as every other human being.

Everybody has different phases in his life. happiness, sadness, problems, sucess and nobody an choose what will happend to him and neither can the doctors.

Scrubs show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10806370900930/k2311a068/6.8.08