Kenmore Sewing Machine 17620  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this sewing machine at Sears a couple of years ago
  • While I have not yet figured out how to use them, my friend who sews a lot is very impressed with them
  • The machine also came with a number of other small things - stitch ripper, threader, etc. It was very convenient

• by booklover
      I bought this sewing machine at Sears a couple of years ago. It still works very well.

There are several options for length of stitches, as well as different patterns

of stitches such as zigzag stitch.

There are not as many options as some of my friends\’ machines, though.

This machine came with a button hole set of templates.

While ...

Geraldene says :

Ive lost my manual can you send me instructions for changing stitches as in right now i am looking at how to make a blind hem

Mindy Fast says :

I lost my instruction manual that came with the machine. Where can I download it or purchase a copy for my Kenmore Sewing Machine 385.17620 Thank You

John says :

You can download it online here:

JoAnn says :

Is this considered a computerized sewing machine?

John says :

No, this particular model is not computerized.

Galega says :

1762 is not a computerized sewing machine.

If you are looking for a computerized machine, then I would suggest you to go for Kenmore 19233. This is one of the best machines in this price range.

M Savinkoff says :

re : I bought this sewing machine at Sears a couple of years ago
I bought this machine a few years ago at Sears and had some lessons there. I didn’t use too many different stitches or continue sewing much as I was working. I am having a terrible time adjusting the tension now and nothing I do seems to help Also the stitch settings,(whether straight or zigzag, etc) seemed to be "off" by one "click". I’m still trying to work with it.

Reported prices :
175.00 CAD
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16170237091128/k2311a0217/2.17.06