SAMSUNG SGH-E200  » Phones  »
2.5
  • All application in the phone is the best for me, from their features, the pictures and their technology from telephone function until Photo and video function, including the signal is powerful, all make me satisfied, but only one system in SMS function I am very complied on that

• by Adiety

In April 2005, I buy a Hand phone GSM with brand is Samsung SGH-E200 TITAN GRAY with Guarantee Card No.KBP: 3-2096487, and I buy in Bandung Electronic Center (BEC) Plaza in Jl. Purnawarman No 13-15. Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.

Well it is my first very beautiful Hand Phone with slim model for me.

one system in SMS function I am very complied on that.

I have complain in SMS function as follows:

1) My thumb is not comfortable to reach the “#” panel for spacebar, too far inside for me specially if some person have a long thumb than me and this condition make me more carefully to hold my hand phone because my right hand must be lowered to hold the phone if I must type the SMS. Based on that why the Samsung not use another panel likes ...

• “0 / +” Or ” * ” for spacebar panel.

2) The route of SMS sending procedure is very long way for me, and this condition make me a little boring when I must sent the SMS.For detail SMS of Samsung SGH-E200 procedure as follow:

Type of font..> 1st Option..>Phone book (because I used phone book)..>Select by Click panel..> 2nd Option..> Select..> Sent.

3) I still boring too when every I type the SMS must run to select “Type Style” in option panel, because

my eyes is need used the large size of font. And this setting is cannot hold forever, after I sent the SMS, the setting comeback in the default setting, which used the Medium size. And this condition make me not comfortable again used the SGH E200 SMS function.

But for another function I was very impressing with the rich feature and function in this hand phone SGH-E200, and I am still studied hard for to know well their best function which make many way to help me used friendly with the hand phone.

steven says :

i can not install any of java program in jar extension to my samsung e200, please tell me how, thanks best regards, steven

dean carter says :

Not all phones are enable to download certain additional software, i would recommend seeing if your phone is compatible with the software.

Muhamad habibi says :

I can`t accessesing my yahoo email and my gmail in my samsung sgh-e200,help me please

Jules Li says :

I would suggest being a little more specific about what happens when trying to access these accounts. E-mail issues can be caused by several things, and it would be impossible to be precise without more details, like an error message or the circumstances around when this happens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37806370890930/k2311a068/6.8.08