2002 Dodge Durango
  • Call me crazy, but in February I bought a used 2002 Dodge Durango
  • So aside from the high cost to fuel it up right now, I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for something roomy

• by Jennifer Moll

Call me crazy, but in February I bought a used 2002 Dodge Durango. Aside from the high gas prices, it costs me $90 to fill the tank; this is the best vehicle I ever had by far!

It is very roomy with three rows of seats that can be folded down if

needed. There are separate heat and air conditioning vents for each row so all passengers can use.

The driver side and front passenger side have all automatic options. The seats can be moved front and back as well as up and down. These settings are also programmable in ...

• the memory, which comes in handy if more than one person drives the car. All they have to do is push a button to have the seat where they need it to drive.

The Durango drives really smooth and quiet and is great in the snow.

This is a great truck

for a large family since it seats eight.

I don’t drive much at all, so when I fill the tank it usually lasts me about two weeks. So aside from the high cost to fuel it up right now, I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for something roomy.

2002 Dodge Durango

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9806370840930/k2311a068/6.8.08