Broun Hair remover SE3180, SilkEpil SoftPerfection  » Cosmetics  »
  • Before I bought this hair remover I used the normal razor and the hair used to grow back really fast

• by lorelai

I must admit that I was planning to buy a hair remover for a long time but I was affraid to buy it because I was affraid to useit. Several years ago I tried a hair remover my friend had and it really hurt so that’s where my fear from it comes from.

This hair remover has a kneader with 4 different type of movements and

that really helps after pulling out a bunch of hair with 20 tweezers this remover has.

It doesn’t hurt a lot but it hurts specially when you first start removing them and you have a lot of hair on a small surface.

But then it gets better.

The fisrt few minutes are alway the worst ones but this kneader kneads the surfac wher you just removed ...

• the hair from so the pain last for half a second if there is any pain at all.

Before I bought this hair remover I used the normal razor and the hair used to grow back really fast.

Even the next morning I felt that the hair started growing back and it was really sharp and I felt one leg picking the other one when I

put them close to each other.

Since I started using this hair remover I don’t have this problems any more.

The hair starts growning after at least 2 weeks and when it does it is never sharp but its soft and there’s no picking nor ripping the pantyhoses.

And that’s really important specially for women who use them a lot and when they wear them they wear them for hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31806370830930/k2311a068/6.8.08