Supernatural  » Movies  »
  • I was scared to watch them alone at first, then I found out that they don't tell about ghosts or anything scary like that
  • At first I thought this will be one of those cheesy tv series, with not very good story or characters, well, you know, those cheesy ones

• by loyalrebel

I love sci fi or horror movies. Supernatural is one of those movies.

I was scared to watch them alone at first, then I found out that they don’t tell about ghosts or anything scary like that.

They tell stories about demons and devils.

Ghosts would scare me more, not that I should though.

This tv series has the most handsome casts ever! I love these brothers.

Cute, handsome and full of love! The characters are two brothers, with different personalities from each other.

These brothers are kind of like ghost busters, but more like demons busters.

If you don’t like horror or sci fi or mystic you ...

• wouldn’t like this tv series.

At first I thought this will be one of those cheesy tv series, with not very good story or characters, well, you know, those cheesy ones.

But it turn out a real good one.

I gotta admit, I am mostly attracted by the casts in this series, or should I say

characters.

Sam and Dean Winchester.

I don’t see them much in those red carpets or E channel or in any gossip tv, but they are really handsome.

There won’t be many people watching this series since the target is kind of restricted to those horror lovers and all.

As a horror lover, I rate this tv series 10!

Supernatural
    Andrew Leither says :

This gave me a lot of value and insight. I love the television series “Supernatural” and I have seen a couple of their seasons. Always fresh always exciting and on a new slant. This makes me even more exciting and eager to go and get this collection no matter what I am thrilled with this review and insight to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11806370790930/k2311a068/6.8.08