Friends sitcom  » Movies  »
  • The characters in this sitcom is also very interesting, and different from each other, yet they can be friends with each other
  • I love Phoebe, the girl with so much problems when young but still grow up to be a kind person

• by loyalrebel

I love Friends! Who doesn’t?? This is the best of the best sitcom ever! The stories are really funny and relates to everyday life of people with friends. This sitcom does not tell about those too rich kids who can’t do nothing without their parents money, but about working people, people who has

to work to make a living and they do it with fun, with friends, with laughter.

I laugh a lot watching this sitcom.

I can watch them 5 times and I still will laugh a lot! The characters in this sitcom is also very interesting, and different from each other, yet they can be friends ...

• with each other.

I love Phoebe, the girl with so much problems when young but still grow up to be a kind person.

Rachel the daughter of a rich parents but still want to earn her own money.

Monica, a very tidy person and like a Mom to all the group.

Ross, the nerd

with so much kindness to his girl friends and so funny! Chandler, hahhaha, the employee of a huge company and a great friend.

Joey, the struggling actor and womanizer.

I love them.

I go to them whenever I need a good laugh.

I have all their dvds and I watch them almost 10 times per episode.

Friends sitcom

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11806370750930/k2311a068/6.8.08