Uncle Ben’s Sweet & Sour sauce
  • But I bought it and I prepared it with pasta and meat as a Valetine'd Day dinner and my boyfriend was delighted
  • I like this product because it is so easy to prepare it, you just put pasta or rice to boil, you cut meat to little pieces and fry it for several minutes, you add the sauce and fry it for several more mintes

• by lorelai

This sauce has a sweet and sour taste that mixes between them perfectly. It has pieces of crispy vegetables in it pineapple and bamboo shoots.

You can use it with pasta, rice but also with meat only and it tastes really great.

I was pretty sceptical when I first saw the jar in the supermarket because sweet and sour together is not something I eat every day.

And I have never

tried souce with pineapples in it before so the decision to buy it wasn’t that easy.

But I bought it and I prepared it with pasta and meat as a Valetine’d Day dinner and my boyfriend was delighted.

Now we eat it very often because we both like it so much.

• you cut meat to little pieces and fry it for several minutes, you add the sauce and fry it for several more mintes.

When the pasta is cooked you just add it to the meat and sauce and the meal is ready.

I usually prepare this when I don’t have much time for cooking.

It is easy and fast to prepare, it is not very expensive and the taste is excellent.

/> I would recommand this product to people who don’t like to cook to everyone when they come home from the work, school etc and they feel hungry because with this product they can have a very tasty meal ready just in few minutes.

I recommand cutting th meat in a very thiny pieces because that way they will get soft faster.

If you don’t like pineapple don’t buy this product because the pineapple gives it very sweet taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27806370710930/k2311a068/6.8.08