Sun Cellular  » Cellular services  »
  • I have been using Sun Cellular for a year now, and I must say I am very disappointed with their service

• by Jasmine Rose

There’s a joke going around among subscribers of Sun Cellular that you can only make calls through their system before sunset. I have been using Sun Cellular for a year now, and I must say I am very disappointed with their service.

There seems to be a ring of truth in the joke shared by dissatisfied

Sun Cellular subscribers. During the day, at least before 6 p.m., I do not encounter major hassles in calling another Sun Cellular subscriber. It takes me an average of two attempts before my call gets through another Sun subscriber.

Come night time, calling a fellow Sun subscriber can be very tough. And when you’re in an ...

• emergency, chances are you won’t be able to call for help immediately if you’re using Sun.

Fortunately for me, I subscribe to another telecom company. So far, I have yet to encounter major problems with their service. While they don’t offer “24/7″ call and text unlimited, at least I am assured that I get through other

people, especially when I am in a tight spot.

I’ve learned to live with the difficulties of using Sun’s service for the past year. I have no choice because I am tied to the company for two years. But, after the lock-in period, I intend to tell the company that I am no longer interested in renewing my subscription.

Sun Cellular

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22806370690930/k2311a068/6.8.08