Fit and Fab  » TV  »
  • The only problem is, it is to early that when I go home from work the show just have finished
  • If your a guy, I can still recommend this to you

• by cloclo

Yet another lifestyle show. I watch lifestyle/magazine shows whenever I see one. This show titled Fit and Fab is a new lifestyle/magazine show. It was on air for only a month, once in a week. It tackles about woman empowerment and how to be fabulous and fit even with a busy schedule(for the modern women).

What I like: > The topics. For

the times I’ve watched it, I have never hated any single topic they have featured. It is updated and it is applicable to the modern times.

> The hosts. I like the hosts. They are so modern and they are the ones that represent girl power. One of the hosts is a Beauty queen who is an influencing actress and personality in our country. And the other host is also a beauty queen who is a law major. They are inspiring because even with their busy schedule they can still find time to juggle their social life, their private life and their work and still looking fabulous.

> The set. They usually do their show in a garden or in a beautiful place, something ...

• Fit and Fab
      outside the studio. This is normally the difference that I saw from other lifestyle or magazine shows.

What i don’t like: > The timeslot. It is used to schedule very late at night that I am so sleepy that I don’t understand the show anymore. But they have moved the timeslot to an earlier time. The only problem is, it is to

early that when I go home from work the show just have finished.

The verdict: It’s a good show. If your a woman, I recommend this to you. It really is a show that shows what a modern women can do. If your a guy, I can still recommend this to you. They feature not only girly stuff but also fro men. Like sports and restaurants and gadgets.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10806370680930/k2311a068/6.8.08