Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers
  • With its durable absorbent core, it is less prone to breaking when wet especially by bigger babies like mine

• by Maria Jennifer Lagat

My five-year old girl,Angel, needs to wear diapers at night. At her age with the weight 20 kgs, I had a tough time finding a diaper brand which exactly fits her size and, all the important features a diaper should have for baby’s comfort.

Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers is the only brand in the market that fits my specifications and standards. With its durable

absorbent core, it is less prone to breaking when wet especially by bigger babies like mine. I observed that it is only Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers that has a 100% breathable cloth-like cover which keeps baby’s skin cool and fresh. My baby just sleeps comfortably at night and I become more relaxed having a straight seven-hour sleep eversince I shifted to Drypers.

Out of curiousity ...

• I scrutinized the product and I discovered what makes it different from the previous brand my baby used. Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers make my baby sleep comfortably because it has a gentle dry layer which is super absorbent that quickly draws wetness away from my baby’s skin keeping it away from rashes and irritations. The leak guards on the inside part of the diaper gently hug baby’s legs
        to prevent possible leakage. Because of Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers I don’t have to wake my baby up in the middle of the night for a diaper change–what I used to do with my previous brand.

My baby and myself are more happier now when we wake up because of our uninterrupted sleep and the freshness and comfort provided by Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers.

lizza says :

Hi, I have recently purchased two packs of drypers size Xl and XXL for my tow kids. I want to feedback that the sticker doesn`t stick on so many diapers in a pack for both the XL and XXL and I had to watse it by throwing it away. The manufacturers have serious problem in the sticker part. It doesn`t stick well and apparently comes out. I regret greatly for purchasing the drypers. Pls look into your production team….

rainbowbrite replies :

Sometimes if the product stayed sometime longer in the market, this is the reason for the problem. Thanks for reading my review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54806370650930/k2311a068/6.8.08