Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • This is my review of Cebu Pacific Airlines based on my travel experience with them last January

• by farrah jane mondejar

This is my review of Cebu Pacific Airlines based on my travel experience with them last January. They are on time when it comes to departure and arrival.

Their prices are reasonable and the staff and crew were friendly and accomodating.

The only turn off for me was that the plane

I boarded was quite small compared to other commercial airlines.

I am not sure if that was because it was just a domestic flight because I have seen the other airlines also for domestic travel and they were quite big, like they also used the planes to fly international as well.

...

• Since the aircraft was quite small, it was turbulent as well and it being my first time to fly.

I was very scary even though it was just a one hour flight.

The crew had entertain,ent for the passengers which was quite good.

It took some of my fears away.

Hopefully

Cebu Pacific would think of just using their big carriers and forget about the smaller planes.

Also please think of better snacks for the passengers and not just limit it to primary school junk food.

Freebies would also be nice like tshirts for kids and adults.

Overall however, the experience was quite okay.

Cebu Pacific Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40806370610930/k2311a068/6.8.08