Grand China Princess Bangkok Thailand  » Hotels  »
215 Yaowaraj Road, Samphantawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand Yaowaraj
  • Bangkok is a city with many great hotels ,every time I visit Bangkok, I am tempted to try some new destionations, but some hotels I really love( Pls read my other reviews) I had tried Grand China Princess Hotel Bangkok lately as I wanted to be near Yaowarat, the Chinatown of Bangkok On the outside of Grand China Princess Hotel Bangkok, one may not give the hotel a second look as it does not look grand or nice
  • But due to the infamous jam of Bangkok, most taxi want to avoid this area in the evening There is a nice revolving restaurant at the top floor for us to relax after a long day of work
  • Much as I like Grand China Princess hotel Bangkok, I will not stay there again unless I need to go Yawarat

• by yerauk

not look grand or nice. But the rooms are clean and decent and of good size. From the room, there is a good view of the whole of Yaowarat and the streets. Yet the hotel did an execellent job in the noise control. I did not hear any noise from the very active streets below.

My major complaint will be there is no sky train anyway near by so transportation is only by taxi.

There is a nice revolving restaurant at the top floor for us to relax after a long day of work. Anytime in the evening one wants a quick snack, there is a wide selection by the road side. The stores only open around 6 pm till about 1 am. Then at 3 am, there are many

little store selling all sorts of fashion items will appear out of no where. These stores will again be gone by 7 am the next morning. Truly amazing.

Much as I like Grand China Princess hotel Bangkok, I will not stay there again unless I need to go Yawarat. This is because it is difficult for me to travel to other areas without the sky train. It is a business class hotel, not a family one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2806370540930/k2311a068/6.8.08