Celeteque Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product is also unscented and hypo-allergenic, which I believe to be gentle even for those who have very sensitive skin
  • I used to follow the regimen before with other brand but after using Celeteque Facial Wash, I found out that I don't even have to use a toner anymore because Celeteque Facial Wash can do the job
  • So far, Celeteque Facial Wash is the best facial wash brand for me
  • In addition, this product doesn't also cost pricey

• by aeczraln04

Celeteque Facial Wash is the only facial wash recommended to me by my dermatologist. It is a simple-yet-effective facial wash which doesn’t guarantee to have a fair-skin face but promises to have a smooth face. It is also non-comedogenic and with Natural Moisturizing Factor that helps skin become smoother and free from blemishes and pimples. It seals in moisture to our face so that our skin will not look dull and dry. It also removes deep-seated dirt on our face and it could even tighten up our pores unlike any other facial scrubs which always

have a possibility to enlarge the pores.

Celeteque Facial Wash is safe to use every time I want to refresh my face. It will not make your skin dry if instructions are followed carefully. Some facial wash may end up drying your skin if used for several times in a day but Celeteque Facial Wash will not. This facial wash doesn’t form lather but makes skin very smooth and clean after wash. This product is also unscented and hypo-allergenic, which I believe to be gentle even for those who have ...

• very sensitive skin. I won’t get afraid having oily face even on my T-zone when I switched to this product. Others suggest that if want to have a clean and pimple-free face, I should cleanse my face first with a facial wash then use a toner and lastly, moisturize my skin. With my facial wash before, I still see dirt on the cotton I used when I am applying the toner on my face but with Celeteque Facial Wash, I don’t see any dirt at all. I used to follow the regimen before with other
        brand but after using Celeteque Facial Wash, I found out that I don’t even have to use a toner anymore because Celeteque Facial Wash can do the job.

So far, Celeteque Facial Wash is the best facial wash brand for me. I don’t see any complications upon using it. In addition, this product doesn’t also cost pricey. The smallest bottle is very affordable and can last for two weeks. Celeteque Facial Wash is guaranteed to be dermatologically tested, thus, promises to be effective and caring for our valuable faces.

Celeteque Facial Wash
    patricia madriaga says :

how to use the celeteque facial mosturizer?beacause it`s water base so i dont know if i will wash it with water or just apply it in the face and leave it.please answer my question so i know how to use it properly.also the directions in it doesnt said anything that you must apply it with water

kris303 says :

Just massage it into your face, and then rinse with water. People with dry skin sometimes leave it to dry on their face, so that it also acts as a moisturizer. But if you’re using it to cleanse–ie to take make-up off, or build-up at the end of the day–it’s better to just rinse if off with water, and then do a second wash.

Galega says :

It is quite easy to use. Even if it is a water based facial moisturizer, you are required to first properly wash your face. You can use your regular face wash for the same. Now, take little bit of Celeteque Facial Wash Moisturizer in your palm and softly massage on your entire face. Remember to not do it violently. Just soft massage will suffice and do it for around 2 - 3 minutes.

Now, you need to wash your face, again, with normal water. Dry your face and that’s all you need to do.

Jennifer says :

I`ve been using celeteque moisturizers and facial scrub - its great for my skin-it leaves it clean, soft and mositurized It`s a local brand which can give branded products a run for their money I`m glad there`s Celeteque )

Geraldine says :

I love Celeteque For the first time in my 27years of existence, I have been experiencing pimple breakouts. Tried astringents but it was hopeless, my skin was oily and greasy. I felt so bad that I did not know what to do. So I went to a local drugstore and started scanning for products to help solve my dilemma. Lo and behold, I glances upon Celeteque, then asked myself why not? So I tried it and it works Thank you Celeteque D

jey says :

the directions says that use it every other day so what if i use it everyday?

Galega says :

Using it daily can be little bit harsh for your skin. This product combines the features of a regular face wash and facial scrub. It is imperative to give some break to your facial skin while using it. If you use Celeteque Facial Wash daily, it may result in some side effects. I would suggest you to follow the instructions and use it on the alternate day.

ness says :

i`am here at singapore, where i can buy celeteque products here? thanks for you response and more power

kris303 says :

Watsons carries the brand here, but I’m not sure if it’s available in Watson’s SG. They do have a website now, and although they don’t offer overseas shipping just yet (the function is still new), you can try emailing them. Their products are great for tropical weather, so ideal for countries like SG.

Their site is: celetequedermoscience.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31706370361130/k2311a067/6.7.08