Jollibee Fastfood Bacolod City  » Restaurants  »
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental 6100, Philippines
  • I know for a fact that Jollibee is one of the best fast food chains here in the country right now
  • I don't know if it's part of their strategy to keep their customers line up for minutes so that people who gets to pass by their fast food would think that they've got a lot of customers, but if ever you get to experience the kind of service that they show, I am pretty much sure that it's either you'll be disappointed or you'll get irritated
  • Anyway, there's nothing wrong with the food, in fact, I like their Yum Burger Meals, their Chickenjoy, their French Fries because its a bit crsipy, and also I like some of their Filipino delicacy treats that they offer

• by teddy fernandez

This is an observation to all the branches of Jollibee Fastfood here in Bacolod City. I know for a fact that Jollibee is one of the best fast food chains here in the country right now. They are the fierce competitor of McDonald’s here in the Philippines. The only thing that really annoys me in all of the branches of Jollibee Fastfood here in Bacolod City is the service of responding to the orders of their customers on time. I don’t know if it’s part of their strategy to keep their customers line up for minutes so that people who gets to pass by their fast food would think that they’ve got a lot of customers, but if ever you get to

experience the kind of service that they show, I am pretty much sure that it’s either you’ll be disappointed or you’ll get irritated. It’s really frustrating sometimes when you have no choice but to eat in this fast food restaurant and ending up spending most of your time waiting in line so that you’re order gets to be served.

I could remember one time, because there’s one branch here in La Salle Avenue which is just a walking distance from the University of St. La Salle - Bacolod City, my classmates and I decide to eat at Jollibee so that we would have a different food to eat because we usually eat just inside the campus. So when we went inside there’s a few people ...

• lining up and we followed the last person on the line and waited for our turn. For just lining up, it took us about 10 minutes so that we can get our turn to order the food that we want to eat. I could see from the look on the faces of the customer that they are not happy of lining up for minutes and then wait again for a minutes so that they can have the food they have ordered. What really irritates me was, the action of their manager, instead of showing that they are doing everything to provide a fast quality service, she was just standing and sipping a cup of Coke and just giving orders to the crew.
        I could easily compare it to the way McDonald’s does their service to it’s customers, because even the manager of McDonald’s does her share in helping out with the orders of their customers. So even if you’ll fall in line, it will just take you 6 minutes of waiting and having your order.

I just couldn’t understand with the way Jollibee Fastfood is providing their service to it’s customers. Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with the food, in fact, I like their Yum Burger Meals, their Chickenjoy, their French Fries because its a bit crsipy, and also I like some of their Filipino delicacy treats that they offer. What really concerns me is just the kind of service that they show to their customers.

erwin taluban says :

i will ask how did you maintain the sanitary cleanliness?

M says :

Hi Erwin,

I’m a fan for Jollibee products, and what I have noticed is some branches are well maintained and others are not. It depends on the branch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7606370260930/k2311a066/6.6.08