Happy Feet (the movie)  » Movies  »
  • The first thing i noticed and really liked was that characters were not deformed but were more realistic

• by Mintaka

Don’t we all just love penguins? I know I do. I was really excited when the movie came out, i really had big expectations about it since it only heard good things about it.

And the day finally came, I went to the cinema (which nowadays I do rarely) to watch it.

And it began… The first thing i noticed

and really liked was that characters were not deformed but were more realistic.

The thing that I was a bit worried about was that this cartoon was more of a musical than anything and I never liked to much singing in the cartoons but in this case, the singing really hit the spot.

The storyline is excellent and it is ...

• backed up with a lot of humorous inputs.

The thing i especially liked was the moral of the story because by my opinion it is dealing with the one of the top problems of modern society, accepting diversity, people (penguins) different than majority and trying to extinguish a potential in one so he/she can blend with the masses and dive

in the average stream.

It also encourages to fight for what you stand for.

It is a great movie for the children to watch because of this lesson.

Putting this lesson aside, the movie is fun to watch and I will certainly watch it many time again because it just makes me happy when I see this little penguin clapping his feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11606370230930/k2311a066/6.6.08