Nivea Sun High Protection Sun Lotion SPF30
  • I was so happy with the product that I recommend it to my friends
  • Nivea Sun High Protection Sun Lotion SPF30 really protected our skin against sunburn which could have caused premature skin ageing or even a worse skin problem

• by Maria Jennifer Lagat

I am very meticulous when it comes to skin care products. That is why during our family’s summer vacation to Boracay this year, I went through a hard time of finding the right sun protection formula that suit all our needs.

It was then that I discovered Nivea

Sun High Protection Sun Lotion SPF30. At first, I was hesitant to buy the product because I was thinking that it was just the same with the other products that I have tested–the usual very sticky formulas that leave greasy feeling to my skin. But when I tried Nivea Sun, I ...

• experienced that it has a different caring non-sticky formula which absorbs quickly into the skin so it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling at all.

I was so happy with the product that I recommend it to my friends. Nivea Sun High Protection Sun Lotion SPF30 really protected

our skin against sunburn which could have caused premature skin ageing or even a worse skin problem. My entire family was truly enjoying the white sand beaches of Boracay without the fear of getting sun-related skin allergies because we have the total protection from Nivea Sun High Protection Sun Lotion SPF30.

Jean says :

is it ok to apply this lotion on my face?

rainbowbrite replies :

Yes, it is. We are doing it– using it on our faces. Thanks for reading my review.

Galega says :

This cream is intended to protect you from UV rays of the Sun. While going out in the Sun exposure, you should use this cream everywhere which is going to be exposed to the Sun. You can apply it on the face or at any other part of your body.

There is no need to use this cream in the night, or when you are going to remain inside home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31606370200930/k2311a066/6.6.08